GRADUATION DAY!
I must say it has not been easy, but this is something I've always wanted and I would not stop until it was mine!!! It has been worth it. It is the key to my future. My Destiny. I will be a teacher! I can't wait! I am taking this time to thank a few very special people who have been there for me the whole way.
Jon Bou- You are my Love, my Everything, my Life. You have inspired me, pushed me, made me laugh and have endured my "tooniness" Thank you my Love.
Mom- You have helped me in so many ways and your pride in me is all I ask for- Thank you
Dad- You have always been proud of me and helped find my way- Thank you
Jessica- While we were having fun it is no surprise we found our strength- Helping others. Congratulations on your accomplishments.
Beverly- My Mentor. Thank you for giving me a taste of what it is like to be a teacher. You are a kind, loving and fun teacher, three things that I will take with me.You are a wonderful friend.
Thank You Jon, Mom, Dad, Jessica, Beverly and to all those who were there along the way to make me keep going!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment